Everything you could want from a modern bar in the heart of Old Town, Swindon.
- open all day, every day
- superb homecooked food
- snug & real fire
- FREE wi-fi
- BT Sport
- Pool table
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bar area but not the dining or accommodation rooms
- open until 3am on Friday & Saturday nights
Cocktails £6 or 2 Cocktails for £8 available until 11pm
White Rum, Coconut, Pineapple
Vodka, Cranberry, Lime Wedges
Tequila, Lemon, Lime Wedges
White Rum, Mint, Lime Wedges, Soda
Black Sambuca, Lime Cordial, Lemonade
Orange, Cranberry (Non-alcoholic)
Relax in the bar, have a cappuccino, something to eat, a cool drink, read the paper, browse the internet, meet friends or hold a business meetings with colleagues. We have the space if you have the time.
- fresh Matthew Algie triple-certified coffee
- snug with real fire & TV screen
- bar menu
changing Pantry menu or made sandwich. Our chef ensure you never get bored with the food we serve during the day.
Catch all the action with us on our perfectly positioned TVs for superb viewing either at the bar or in the lounge snug.
The bar oozes sophistication and style. With one of the longest bar tops in Swindon made from beautiful mahogany, you can be sure you'll get a drink even on our busiest nights.
- Cask Marque real ale approved
- always 15 different draught ales, lagers & ciders available
- all your favourite beers, wines & shots
- open until 3am on both Friday & Saturday nights with DJs & dancefloor
Start your night here with cocktails & award winning ales, ask our friendly staff for more information.
We also have a varied selection of wines available - just ask one of our friendly members of staff to let you know what's on offer.
And when the weekend comes!....
Friday & Saturday Night DJs & Dancefloor
The best from the turntables all night long until 3am!
Sunday Night live music
Every Sunday, 8pm/8:30pm -10.30pm
Make the most of the weekend at 20 At The Kings with top, local live music from 8pm.
See our Events page for the latest listings.